hello readers :D JON is finally bck 2 update again!YO! hahaa yawn nw its alrdy 1 plus liao currently chattin with sarah in msn well 2day woke up around 1 plus than wen 2 bath meet ahboy under my hse wen 2 280 plus took bus 18 there around 3pm reach bedok hq waited 4 my I.O 2 come guess what? I'M THE LAST PERSON 2 GO! ROAR KNS! I WAITED 4 LIKE ALMOST 4HRS OVER THERE! around 6 plus finally cn go ler :D wen 2 find yaozhong n the rest as they all r waiting 4 me haha so gd hor there all waited 4 me 4 very long ler yet still wait 4 me haha took cab bck 2 simei slack at simei till 11 plus than pei zhong fetch ac bck home reach home around 12 plus haha k la i soon goin 2 bath :D 2mor will be another busy day 4 me ;D bye readers :D